It’s Read-a-Thon day, and while I’ve been reading for a while now, I’m just now getting to my first mini-challenge post. Trying to keep up with posting every hour is a little crazy, so we’ll see how many of these I actually manage to complete. Anyway, here goes nothing!
Introductory Questionnaire by Lu of Regular Rumination:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? A small village near Grenoble in the French Alps
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I’m really looking forward to starting Darkfever, but it’s way down the list so I’m not sure I’ll make it that far…
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Hmm, leftover birthday cake? I already ate that one, so we’ll say it’s my favorite.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I’m a thirty-something mom of two little girls, and I work in education. I’ve always been a big reader, and my oldest daughter has inherited the reading gene. I love sharing favorite books with her.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I’m looking forward to being able to read as much as I want today with no guilt–it’s for the read-a-thon, after all!