Bonjour and welcome to Too Fond! It’s here–the weekend of the Literary Giveaway Blog Hop! This will be my second time taking part in this Hop, and it also gives me a chance to celebrate my blogversary that happened back in December. Two celebrations in one!
The Literary Giveaway Blog Hop is hosted by Leeswammes. Between February 9th (that’s today!) and February 13th, you can hop to 50 different book blogs, all offering one or more giveaways of books or bookish items. All books will be literary (non)fiction or something close to that. Follow the links at the bottom of this post to find the other participating blogs.
As part of the blog hop I will be giving away the classic book of your choice from The Book Depository, open to entries worldwide (provided you live somewhere The Book Depository delivers and the book does not cost more than 15 euros).
To enter, please read the rules and then leave a comment.
- Anyone can enter. You do not need to have a blog.
- You need a post-office recognized address anywhere in the world that The Book Depository delivers.
- You do not have to be a follower or become a follower, although if you like my blog I hope you will! Check out my follower buttons over on the right.
- Enter by leaving a comment with your email address and the classic book you would choose if you win the giveaway (you can always change your mind later).
- You can enter the giveaway until Wednesday, February 13th. I will close the giveaway at 11:59 p.m. on the 13th and will no longer accept entries posted after that time.
- Note that double or invalid entries will be removed.
- I will notify the winner by email. The winner will need to answer my email within 3 days, or I’ll announce a new winner.
- I will order the book of your choice from The Book Depository and have it sent to the address you provide.
- That’s it! Good luck and thanks for playing.
Now start blog hopping!
For more giveaways check out these blogs.