Thanks to Jules over at JulzReads, who nominated me for a Sunshine Award. I’m not sure what a Sunshine Award is, but I’ll take it! In fact, I’ll take any and all awards that you choose to give me because I like things that celebrate me. Did I mention that my birthday is coming up soon?
And the winner is…me!
(Just kidding. Sort of.)
Anyway, in honor of the fact that there might finally be sunshine in my little corner of the globe this weekend, here are my answers to the official Sunshine Award questions:
- Who’s your favorite philosopher? Does the Dalai Lama count? “My religion is kindness.”
- What’s your favorite number? 11
- What’s your favorite animal? Otters, because they’re really cute and they hold hands
- What are your Facebook and Twitter URL’s? I don’t really mix blogging with facebook, but my twitter handle is @toofondbeth
- What is your favorite time of day? 6 p.m.–when I get to pick up my kids from school, go home, and have a well-deserved break
- What was your favorite vacation? A cruise I took with my husband (right after I lost my job–ha!)
- What is your favorite physical activity? Yoga
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Sweet iced tea–I am from the South, ya’ll
- What is your favorite flower? Tulips
- What is your passion? My kids. And education. And nature. And books (duh).
And now, without further ado, the nominees are:
Consider yourselves all winners!
Have a lovely, sunshine weekend–