Nonfiction November is in its last week (boo), and Week Five is a round-up of new nonfiction books we have added to our TBR this month. Lory at The Emerald City Book Review asks the question:
It’s been a month full of amazing nonfiction books! Which ones have made it onto your TBR? Be sure to link back to the original blogger who posted about that book!
I’ve added quite a few new books to my TBR thanks to the recommendations of my fellow bloggers.
- SPQR by Mary Beard – I can’t remember whose blog featured this book, so please let me know if it’s yours so I can link to you!
- The Novel of the Century by David Bellos – Recommended by Nick at One Catholic Life and Emma at Words and Peace
- How to Raise a Wild Child by Scott Sampson – Recommended by T.J. at My Book Strings
- Modern Mindfulness by Rohan Gunatillake– Recommended by Kazen at Always Doing
- The Gratitude Diaries by Janice Kaplan – Recommended by Allison at Mind Joggle
- Wherever You Go There You Are by Jon Kabat-Zinn – Recommended by Catherine at The Gilmore Guide to Books
I had a lot of recommendations for other authors on the topic of mindfulness, so thank you to everyone who suggested those. I also ended up reading one book this month that I saw recommended on several different blogs–The Stranger in the Woods by Michael Finkle–and I thoroughly enjoyed it, so thank you to those who featured this book.
I hope you had some great recommendations for nonfiction books to add to your TBR pile. Nonfiction November, see you next year!